About Bird B Gone Netting from ATS
Bird Net 2000 is heavy duty polyethylene bird netting used to humanely block birds from entering unwanted areas.
Bird Net 2000 is the most efficient and effective method for excluding birds and is effective for all bird species. The netting creates a physical barrier to prevent birds from landing or nesting.
Bird-B-Gone netting carries an industry leading guarantee of 10 years (black netting).
We offer a complete line of professional grade installation hardware to suit any job and can assist with design and installation.
Bird Net 2000 is made to Endure Harsh Industrial Environments
- Specially fabricated of a tough UV-stabilized polyethylene mesh, Bird Net 2000 industrial strength bird netting is rot-proof, waterproof, and flame resistant.
- The netting is made up of six monofilaments, each 0.0012 thick and twisted together to produce a strong twine with 160-200 twists per meter.
- The durable netting is designed to perform as an effective bird deterrent through a wide range of temperatures—from -250F to +270F.
- Bird Net 2000 meets the requirement of ISO 1806 & 9001 Protocol Mesh Test for quality and mesh break strength.
- Each net is thoroughly inspected, tagged, and signed before leaving our warehouse.
- Bird Net 2000 is also non-conductive, which means it can be used around electrical systems and RF transmission systems without worrying about shorts or interference.
Once installed, Bird Net 2000 is virtually invisible. A wise investment in effective bird deterrence, Bird B Gone Bird Net 2000 is backed by an industry leading 10-Year Guarantee (for black netting). Combining high strength with a low price, Bird Net 2000 is surprisingly affordable and an exceptional value.
Bird Net 2000 Offers Stock Sizes and Custom Cuts to Fit Your Needs
Bird Net 2000 comes in several stock sizes, as well as custom cuts up to 200 feet in length or width. Same-day shipping is available even for custom cuts.
This bird netting is also available in three different mesh sizes to effectively control the species of pest bird in the area where birds have become a problem. Choose the 2-inch mesh for seagulls and larger birds; 1-1/8-inch mesh for pigeons and crows; ¾-inch mesh for smaller birds like starlings and finches.
If multiple bird species inhabit the area, we recommend the use of ¾-inch mesh as ¾-inch mesh bird net mesh is suitable for all bird species.