BIRD-OUT AROMATIC BIRD REPELLENT - KIT
BIRD-OUT AROMATIC BIRD REPELLENT - KIT
- Price $33.49 EACH
Bird-Out Aromatic Repellent is a fast, trouble-free solution for keeping pest birds away from patios, decks, garages, warehouses and other outdoor areas.
Each easy-to-use cartridge contains 50g of Methyl Anthranilate, a grape seed extract proven to repel birds.
Just activate the cartridge with a twist, snap it into the dispenser, and enjoy up to 60-days of effortless protection.
- Grape scent that repels birds
- Easy to install, effective for up to 60 days
- Protects up to 8,000 cu. ft. (20’ x 20’ x 20’ area)
- No batteries required
THE KIT INCLUDES ONE DISPNSER, AND ONE CARTRIDGE. Bird-Out IS for sale in most states (Not for sale in HI, IN, ME)
Bird Species: Pigeons, starlings, gulls, blackbirds including grackles, cliff swallows, sparrows, house finches, and American crows as well as these wild migratory waterfowl: geese, mute swans, and Coot.
Where to Use: Use this product to repel birds from small areas where birds roost such as balconies, decks, patios, garages, tool sheds, warehouses, barns, building ledges, outdoor dining areas, windowsills, backyards, and other outdoor areas.
Bird Pressure: Light to Medium
Material: Active ingredient: Methyl Anthranilate (MA) 20%
Packaging: Passive Dispenser and Cartridge
Installation: See ‘INSTALLATION’ tab for Step-by-Step & Videos below
Expertise Level: Easy
Bird-Out Aromatic Repellent deters pest birds including pigeons, sparrows, gulls and geese, from roosting or congregating in small outdoor areas.
The system includes a reusable dispenser that passively distributes Methyl Anthranilate (MA) into the air, a substance that irritates the birds’ receptors associated with taste and smell.
SMELLS THAT REPEL BIRDS
MA drives birds crazy, but people and other animals don’t sense anything other than a mild grape smell. This makes Bird-Out the perfect bird control solution for areas such as decks, patios, garages, and other outdoor areas. Bird-Out is only for outdoor use and in buildings with openings that permit bird access.
- The only thing you’ll notice is the distinct absence of birds.
COVERAGE & PLACEMENT
Simply mount the dispenser in a discreet location, lift the cover and insert a cartridge containing a powerful 20% concentration of (MA), replace the cover, and walk away. Each cartridge will repel birds from a 20’x 20’ x 20’ area (8,000 cu. ft.) for approximately 60 days.
- Place additional dispensers at 20’ intervals as needed for extra protection.
- Additional cartridges come in packs of 2 or 6, so you can always have a replacement handy.
PREPPING THE AREA
To increase your chances of success, prep the area. Remove sources of food and water, clean and sanitizes evidence of prior nesting material and remnants of bird droppings.
If bird pressure is medium to heavy, it is recommended to use Bird-Out Aromatic Repellent in conjunction with other solutions such as sound or visual deterrents or barriers such as spikes or netting.
Bird-Out Aromatic Repellent really is the easy way to keep birds away.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Versatile. Ideal for residential, commercial, and agricultural use.
- Low cost. No batteries required.
- Simple to use. It’s as easy as lifting the dispenser cover and popping in a fresh cartridge once every 60 days.
- Effective. Successfully deters pest birds
- Humane. MA or grape seed extract does not harm birds in any way. It’s a smell that repels birds.
- Easy to install. The dispenser can be mounted on any vertical surface. No assembly is required.
- Easy to maintain. Cartridge replacement is fast and easy.
- Scalable. Increasing coverage is as simple as installing additional dispensers.
- Virtually invisible. The dispenser doesn’t need to be seen to work.
- Non-conductive. Does not interfere with electrical or communication transmissions.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Use only as directed on label. This product cannot be applied in areas when non-target birds or Threatened or Endangered Birds may be present. Do not apply directly to water, such as lakes, reservoirs, ponds, streams and canals; however, overspray to water bodies can be expected with proper use of this product.