DEMAND CS (32 OZ)
DEMAND CS (32 OZ)
- Price $161.29 EACH
DEMAND® CS can be used outdoors for perimeter applications and barrier treatments. Indoors, DEMAND CS can be used for both clean-out and maintenance. It is also labelled for use in food-handling and serving areas. Can be used on porous and non-porous surfaces without staining.
Control will occur primarily through direct contact of the insect pests with the capsules. Lambda-Cyhalothrin transfers directly from the capsule to the cuticle of the insect. Preening pests like cockroaches can also ingest the capsules.
NOT FOR SALE IN: CA, NY
HOW DEMAND CS WORKS
To understand how Demand CS works you must first know what it is. Demand CS is a microencapsulated water-based formulation offering superior insect control. Compared to older pyrethroid materials that have been used for many years with declining results, it is up to 200 times more active on flies and other animal health pests allowing lower rates. And it’s designed not only to work better, but to work longer.
Demand CS combines an advanced generation pyrethroid with a unique capsule suspension formulation for outstanding protection against numerous perimeter insect pests.
Once the formulation has been applied and dried, lambda-cyhalothrin, the active ingredient, is released from the capsules. Control will occur primarily through direct contact of the insect pest with the capsules, with lambda-cyhalothrin transferring directly from the capsule to the cuticle of the insect. It is also possible for the capsules to be ingested in the case of insect pests which preen themselves such as cockroaches.
Large variety of yard, home and ornamental pests, including but not limited to:
INSECTS CONTROLLED: • Ants • Aphids • Armyworm • Azalea caterpillar • Bagworm • Bed bugs • Bees • Beetle • Black turfgrass ataenius • Black vine weevil • Bluegrass billbug • Boxelder bugs • Broadmite • Brown soft scale • Budworm • California oakworm • California red scale (crawler) • Cankerworm • Carpenter bees • Carpet beetles • Centipede • Chiggers • Chinch bug • Cigarette beetles • Clover mite • Cluster flies • Cockroaches • Confused flour beetles • Crickets • Cutworm • Earwigs • Eastern tent caterpillar • Elm leaf beetles • European sawfly • Fall webworm • Firebrats • Flea beetle • Fleas • Flies • Forest tent caterpillar • Grasshopper • Grubs • Gypsy moth larvae • Hyperodes weevil • Japanese beetle • June beetle • Lace bugs • Leaf skeletonizer • Leaf-feeding caterpillar • Leafhopper • Leafminer • Leafrollers • Lesser grain borer • Litter beetles • Mealybug • Midges • Millipede • Mites • Mole cricket • Mosquito • Oleander moth larvae • Parasitic Wasp • Pillbug • Pine sawfly • Pine shoot beetle • Pineneedlescale (crawler) • Pinetip moth • Plant bug • Red flour beetles • Rice weevil • Root weevil • Sawfly • Saw-toothed grain beetles • Scale insect (crawler) • Scorpions • Silverfish • Sowbugs • Spider • Spider mite • Spider Mite, (two-spotted spruce) • Spittlebug • Striped flea beetle • Striped oakworm • Termites • Termites, (above ground only) • Thrips • Tick • Tip moth • Tussock moth larvae • Wasps • Webworm, sod • Whiteflies
Demand CS Insecticide Concentrate is ideal for general, broad-spectrum pest control, perimeter applications, and crack and crevice treatment indoors. Demand CS is also ideal for treatment of flying insects such as mosquitos, lawn and ornamental pests. Refer to the Product Label for a complete listing of insects controlled.
Use indoors (crack and crevice only) and/or outdoors. Best applied with a 1 gallon sprayer. Apply to outside foundation and all entry points such as around windows, doors, etc. Always read the label completely before use.
- 8 oz. bottle yields 10-40 gallons of finished solution for standard application rates.
- Quart (32 oz.) bottle yields 40-160 gallons of finished solution.
Standard Application Dilution rates / Mixing Ratios:
- 0.2 fl. oz. (6mL)/gal. of water – 0.015% - light infestation, maintenance, general crawling pests
- 0.4 fl. oz. (12 mL)/gal. of water – 0.03% - moderate infestation
- 0.8 fl. oz. (24 mL)/gal. of water – 0.06% – clean-out, severe infestations, scorpions, spiders
Use in the Following Areas:
In, on and around buildings and structures for the control of listed pests, including on lawns, ornamental trees and shrubs around residential, institutional, public, commercial, agricultural and industrial buildings; and parks, recreational areas and athletic fields; food handling establishments; livestock/poultry house structures; pet kennels.
- Use as a crack and crevice treatment only. May apply at 21-day intervals. Remove pets or children from treatment area until product is dry.
- For bed bugs – Use 0.2-0.4 fl. oz./gal. of water. Do not apply to bedding or to mattresses or furniture surfaces where people will be laying or sitting.
- May be converted to a foam for treatment in structural voids.
- 1 Gallon of finished solution will generally cover 1,000 square feet when using a hand pump sprayer for spot or perimeter treatments.
- If using a power sprayer rig, calibrate to 0.2, 0.4, or 0.8 ounces, and use 1-5 gallons of water per 800-1600 square feet. Higher volume applications will result in better coverage, particularly for mosquito control.
- For ornamental pests – Use 1.5 – 5 fl. oz (44-148 mL) / 100 gallons of water – May be applied at 7-day intervals if necessary. Use lower dilution rates for more frequent applications or limit to spot treatment. The addition of a spreader sticker may increase application to waxy foliage.
- When using large tank mixtures, use a buffering agent if necessary to keep pH from 5-7.
- For lawn and turfgrass pests – Use 3.4-7 mL/1000 square feet or 5-10 fl. oz. / Acre
- For thatch or subsurface inhabiting pests, use irrigation after application or higher water volumes to carry the active ingredient to the target pests.
- Pet safe when dry
- Virtually no odor or staining
- Low mixing rate is economical
- Labeled for applications in food-handling establishments
- iCap technology creates a longer-lasting, more effective insecticide concentrate
- Capsules protect active ingredient from UV rays, extreme pH, and porous surfaces
- Over 10,000 capsules of killing power in every square inch treated
- Up to 200 times more effective on mosquitoes, flies, and other insects than other insecticides
- Diluted mixture resists settling
- Can be tank mixed with almost all labeled insecticides, IGRs, additives, or synergists
- iCap technology and liquid concentrate reduce exposure risk during mixing and application
- Has no harmful effects on earthworms, soil processes, or soil microorganisms when used correctly.
EXTRA TIPS FOR USING
- Best applied with a hand pump sprayer
- Allow at least 30 minutes after application before allowing pets or children into treatment area. For best results, allow 24 hours after outdoor application before expected rainfall or watering. Some applications may require irrigation.
- Add Demand CS last when tank mixing with other products.
- Use with an IGR such as NyGuard IGR for control of all life stages of insects such as fleas.
- Store out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.