- Price $15.79 EACH
- Reg Price $20.79
The BIRDS-AWAY Attack Spider™ is a battery-operated device that will chase away damage-causing woodpeckers. Activated by sound, the spider drops down on an 18 inch string while making a loud noise. Then it climbs back up the string to await another stimulus.
This unusual solution is both very inexpensive and highly effective.
Woodpeckers cannot stand them!
- Unique, effective solution to woodpecker damage
- Sound-activated. Drops fast when woodpecker pecks
- Makes sound while dropping
- Can drive a woodpecker off a nesting hole
- Used by wildlife control professionals
- Low cost
- Lift up the plush Velcro battery cover located on the spider's left side.
- Use a phillips screwdriver to unscrew the battery compartment cover.
- Install 2 "AA" size alkaline batteries (not included) in the proper (+) (-) positions.
- Place the cover back and screw it closed. Then fold the Velcro flap back to cover up the battery compartment.
- Turn the power switch to the "on" position and find a good place to hang the spider by the metal ring.
spider attacks neighbor
it has kept the flickers off my cedar siding. It also scared my neighbor, who thought we'd had an invasion. Thanks. - Jean