THE BAT VALVE TBV-FR4
THE BAT VALVE TBV-FR4
- Price $29.95 EACH
- Order 10 at $24.95 EACH
- Order 20 at $21.25 EACH
- Reg Price $35.95
The Bat Valve is a one-way door device designed to aid in the removal of bats from buildings. This bat eviction tool has three options to fit over a common bat entry point such as gable vents, soffit returns, ridge vents, brick openings, frieze boards, and other construction gaps.
Also, The Bat Valve features a self-supporting eviction tube that threads on to any of The Bat Valve designs. This tube allows for proper positioning of the bat removal tool so that bats can exit the structure at dusk, but not return to roost at dawn. Each bat valve order comes complete with your choice of design and self-supporting tube.
This bat eradication device is designed and tested by Bat Removal Professionals. The Bat Valve assists bat removal experts in efficiently removing bats from a building by allowing for quick attachment to structures and perfect angle placement. Furthermore, The Bat Valve is built to last and can be reused many times over.
The Bat Removal Process
Keep in mind, proper bat exclusion is a highly skilled service, and if done improperly, bats will only return or never leave.
- Verify that the animal in the attic or building is bats
- Check your state regulations for laws on bat removal and times of year bats can legally be evicted
- Identify the holes the bats use for entering the attic
- Close off all bat entry points using proper sealants except a few of the significant locations left open
- Install The Bat Valve over the remaining bat exit points left open
- Perform a bat watch during proper weather conditions.
- 30 minutes before sunset watch for bat activity near the areas where you installed The Bat Valves
- Leave The Bat Valve in place until all the bats have exited the building (in perfect conditions this only takes a couple of nights)
- Remove The Bat Valve eviction device and permanently seal off the bat’s exit point
Tip: Bats can leave behind hazardous waste which needs cleanup; after you perform the bat control service you should sanitize the soiled areas.
Before installing The Bat Valve, you must identify all potential bat openings. After that, you must seal all openings except a few of the significant bat highways. These bat highways are areas on the structure most used by a bat colony.
You must select which style of product best suits the remaining openings. Next, you will install The Bat Valve according to the instructions. The Bat Valve’s design makes installation uncomplicated and faster than other devices.
DIMENSIONS: Extendable Tube 4" - 12" long, Flange is 2" x 7" wide.
beats stubbing your pinky toe on your bed frame thats for sure. - Anonymous
Bat Valve TBV-FR4
I bought eight Bat Valve TBV-FR4’s and within four days after installing the devices, the bats left my house and have not returned! The device was easy to install. Outstanding product and very sturdy! - Martinez Davenport, Sr., M.S.,
Works great. Highly recommend.
Installed the traps and within a week, all the bats were gone. This worked great especially over what someone was going to charge me to remove the bats. - Anonymous
Good stuff - Anonymous
Another good conr
This one has it place too. Recommended - Anonymous
Easy to install. Got rid of my bats in about 10 day. - Anonymous