- Price $20.50 EACH
The special blend of ingredients in Snake Out Snake Repellent is especially unpleasant to snakes. When they come into contact with Snake Out in the air, an escape/avoidance reaction is triggered so the snakes are actually repelled away from the product. Snake Out doesn't harm snakes; instead, it actually repels them-naturally.
- Will not harm lawns, gardens, flower beds or other desirable plants when used as directed
- May be used in areas where children and pets play
- Apply around homes, foundations, barns & outbuildings, garages, woodpiles, sheds, campsites-anyplace where snakes may be a problem
- Easy-to-apply patented "Comfort Grip" container
- As natural oils, Snake Out is exempt from EPA regulation
- Does not contain naphthalene
- Part of your Green Pest Management program
Using the convenient dispenser cap on this package, lightly sprinkle a band 6-8 inches wide, next to and around the area you wish to protect. It is not necessary to completely cover the ground with the product. One pound will treat a band 8-inches wide by 50-feet in length. Do not water after application. Reapply product after heavy rains or every two weeks to obtain best results.
When do you use Snake Out?
- Snake Out can be used anywhere you don’t want snakes to be or anyplace snakes are a problem.
- You can apply it around homes, yards, landscaping, gardens, foundations, barns and outbuildings, garages, woodpiles, sheds, campsites—anyplace where snakes may be a problem.
- Snake Out comes in an easy-to-apply patented Comfort Grip® container.
How does Snake Out work?
- Snake Out doesn’t harm snakes; instead, it actually repels them—naturally.
- Snake Out contains a unique blend of natural ingredients that snakes find very unpleasant.
- Snakes “taste” the surrounding air, and the special blend of ingredients in Snake Out is especially unpleasant to them.
- When snakes come into contact with Snake Out in the air, an escape/avoidance reaction is triggered so the snakes are actually repelled away from the product.