HY-C LINER CAP 6"
HY-C LINER CAP 6"
- Price $52.49 EACH
Hy-C 100% 304 Stainless Steel Liner Cap. Specifically designed to fit rigid and flexible stainless steel liners. It is also adaptable for use with clay flue liners or any round application. Easily mounted with 1.5" draw band and slotted hex bolts and nuts.
Ideal for oil, coal, or heavy wood burner chimneys, the stainless steel chimney liner cap by HY-C Company is constructed of 100% 304 stainless steel and built to withstand the toughest of conditions. This chimney cap's durability is rugged enough to tackle any application within 25 miles of a saltwater coast.
Its high-quality construction includes a 24-gauge stainless steel hood with scalloped corners, an 18-gauge 3/4" expanded stainless steel mesh, and a 24-gauge stainless steel base integrated for added strength. The 1.5" stainless steel gear-drawn clamp band provides the most secure fit possible to a rigid or flexible stainless steel liner. It is also adaptable for use with masonry flue tiles.
Stainless steel chimney liner caps are made in the USA and backed by HY-C's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- HY-C's Lifetime Limited Warranty
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel
- Removable 18-Gauge 3/4" Expanded Stainless Steel Mesh
- Removable 18-Gauge 5/8" Expanded Stainless Steel Mesh Available for California
- 24-Gauge Stainless Steel Hood; 24-Gauge Stainless Steel Base; 18-Gauge Stainless Steel Braces
- Completely Assembled with Welded Construction
- Easily Mounted with 1.5" Stainless Steel Gear-Drawn Clamp Band
- Made in the USA
|Manufacturer #||Fits Outside Tile (in)||Retail Weight (lbs)|
|3.5 to 4.5
4.5 to 5.5
5.5 to 6.5
6.5 to 7.5
7.5 to 8.5
8.5 to 9.5
9.5 to 10.5
10.5 to 11.5
11.5 to 12.5
12.5 to 13.5
13.5 to 14.5