E-Z Access® Crawlspace Door Small Frame
- Price $56.59 EACH
- Reg Price $75.00
- Frame 26 x 34
- Door 18 x 24
- Compact frame fits tighter places
- Economical price
- Easy opening door
- Models SF and MS crawl space doors can be surface mounted and trimmed with most materials i.e. 1x4's.
- Locate and inspect rough opening NOTE: Maximum rough opening size is 24" X 32". Min. opening required 21" X 27".
- Remove door from frame and place frame over rough opening.
- Mark anchor locations on frame and predrill using drill bit slightly larger than anchors.
- Replace frame and secure using chosen anchors. NOTE: snug anchors but DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN.
- Trim with desired materials. NOTE fig. A.
- Replace door and check operation.
- Door should not be installed near any existing or potential heat source or open flame.
As with any building product you should consult local building/fire codes.
- Although ABS plastic contains some UV protection, the level of protection can be increased
by painting. Either latex or oil base paint (most brands of spray paint) is acceptable with oil base paints being more durable.
- In harsh environments (i.e. coastal) a monthly application of a lubricant to the lock assembly
may prolong the life of the lock.
Pat. No. 5,653,061
New Crawl space access
This is the second time we have installed this crawl access door. It goes in very easily. - ESG