E-CAP VENT CAP
E-CAP VENT CAP
- Price $8.50 EACH
- Reg Price $8.99
Introducing the ECAP321- the patented VENT CAP that fits 1 1/2", 2" & 3" pvc pipes designed to improve air flow and eliminate excessive moisture and debris that rust or ruin high-efficiency gas furnaces, tankless hot water tanks and clog plumbing, or other PVC-vented installations.
The e-cap is the most intelligent vent cap ever, fully protecting equipment from moisture, dirt, debris & other obstructions. In addition to protection, performance and durability, the e-cap provides an aesthetically improvement over unsightly elbows. The exclusive design allows it to be utilized on both intake and exhaust pipes. Once installed, the E-CAP provides 28% to 78% greater air volume than a conventional flue pipe.
The E-Cap is also ideal for protecting your plumbing vent pipes from birds, squirrels, roof rats and leaves that clog and prevent your plumbing from draining properly.
There are a number of reasons why the E-Cap should be your choice for protecting vents and flue pipes. Under-protected pipes or P-traps can allow moisture, debris, or animals down the intake and vent flue of your HVAC or other equipment, shortening the life of the unit and damaging your investment.
- Peak Industries' creative invention, the E-Cap, offers:
- Superior design, function, and price in comparison to other conventional concentric vents
- Faster and easier installation than P-trap vents
- Resistant to heat, cold, precipitation, and UV radiation
- Protects furnace motor and interior from damaging due to moisture and debris
- Promotes unrestricted airflow of both intake and vent flue – will never freeze up with condensation
- Precisely and quickly fits 1.5”, 2”, and 3” PVC pipe with standard PVC glue
- Works perfectly in either vertical or horizontal flue pipe installations
- Can be used on all PVC-vented high-efficiency applications, such as HVAC exhausts and intakes, plumbing, radon gas vents, and high-efficiency tankless water heaters
E-Cap not only promotes unrestricted airflow of plumbing and radon gas vents but also protects the vent pipes from high winds, debris, and wildlife intrusions. It is also ideal to use on intake and exhaust of PVC-vented high-efficiency gas furnaces.