DRYER VENT - HEARTLAND NATURAL
DRYER VENT - HEARTLAND NATURAL
- Price $29.95 EACH
- Order 6 at $25.95 EACH
- Reg Price $49.99
Heartland Natural Energy Saving Dryer Vent
- HIGH QUALITY VENTILATION – Protect your wallet, energy, and home with the Heartland Natural Dryer Vent Closure. With self-sealing construction, this vent cover pushes conditioned air back into the home and keeps the cold air out season after season.
- PREVENTS PESTS – Safeguard your home from insects, critters, and other pests with this self-sealing vent closure. Designed to self-operate, the vent closure with open and close itself to keep pesky bugs and small pests out of your space.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Quickly replace your old vent with the Heartland Natural Vent in less than 30 minutes. Featuring a square base with pre-drilled holes for simple, user-friendly assembly, the vent cover must be installed in a vertical position.
- SAVES MONEY & ENERGY – This dryer vent closure saves you time and money. This energy-saving closure is designed to keep conditioned air in the home and prevent any unwanted pests out. Do your wallet a favor with the Heartland Natural Vent.
- SPECIFICATIONS - The Heartland Natural Dryer Vent Closure is 13.5 x 7.5 x 7.5 inches in size and weighs 1.8 pounds. This versatile vent closure can be mounted to brick, masonite, and press board.
ENERGY SAVING DRYER VENT
General Directions: The vent can be adapted to many different types of siding.
For the vent to function properly, it must be installed in a vertical position.
In most instances, the vent will fit flush to the outside wall. Simply remove the existing vent and cut the existing vent pipe, leaving 1⁄2 inch length protruding from the outside wall. This 1⁄2 inch protruding vent pipe should be inserted into the vent.
The 6 1⁄2” square flange on the elbow mounts over top of the existing hole, allowing the air to flow from the existing duct through the 4” elbow and out the bottom of the vent canister. If the fit doesn’t appear to be airtight, you may have to caulk around the square flanges.
Good service. Item replaced an older one that cracked. Painted up well and installed easily. - James N.
Heartland dryer vent
These dryer vents are the only way to go. Easy-to-install, self cleaning and do well keeping the critters out. Can easily be primed and painted to match a variety of home colors, or left white. I always keep a few on hand because customers frequently see the hassle-free aspect of this style versus having to maintain a louvered or flapper vent to keep the lint clear so it will function properly. - T. K.
Bought this for my 97 year old grandma. She had this already but the wind blew the lid away. She just needed the lid. - Anonymous
This product is everything it's described to be having purchased several for family members... over the years it's highly recommend and it looks good too. - Anonymous
great dryer vent
great product - Anonymous
Very efficient solution
Have yet to install but seems to be the right solution for my dryer vent. Will probably order a second one for the bathroom vent as well. - Anonymous
Easy install and very easily cleaned. Good it can be painted to match siding. - Anonymous
Easy installation and a great dryer vent - Mike
Great vent. Much better quality than the one we replaced. - Tom
Best dryer vent cover
Excellent product. - Anonymous
The Dryer Vent-Heartland was relatively easy to install on brick by drilling & installing 6 anchors & using the included screws. Most importantly, the leaky draft when the dryer was not in use has mostly been eliminated. This is a good product at a reasonable price. - Charles B
Best Dryer Vent on the Market
This is the 3rd Heartland Dryer Vent that we have installed in the last 30+years. The first two were for Clothes Dryers. The most recent one will be for a basement bathroom. It will be used in conjunction with a Panasonic Ceiling Vent (110 CFM)
Do I also need to install a "Spring Kit"? What's the purpose of the Spring Kit?
Gary Forsmo, Oregon, WI - Gary Forsmo
Best dryer vent
I received my dryer vent. Went to install it to replace my original vent of the same kind and found that the elbow was cracked right out of the box. I just used my old elbow of my original vent and put it together. This might be something to look at in the future the glue or something that glued it together seemed very brittle. - Scott Andersen