- Price $14.99 EACH
- Reg Price $19.99
The innovative design of the Bat Evictor is ideal when a flexible shape is better suited to cover the main entry point of the bat colony. It comes with a built-in flange which makes it effective for virtually any surface application. Built-in mounting holes are another design feature, making for easier and quicker installation of this flexible and sturdy bat removal system.
Designed for multiple uses and other wildlife species: Bats, Small Squirrels, Sparrows, Starlings, and other small rodents.
Made from plastic, with built-in flexible flange with mounting holes. Can be used on inside corners, or on any flat surface.
The Bat Evictor is 6" tall with a 6" mounting flange. The valve is 2.25" wide at the flange, and 1 5/8" wide at the exit.
Discounts are available for bulk purchases, please contact us for details. Sales@Animaltas.com
Keep in mind, proper bat exclusion is a highly skilled service, and if done improperly, bats will only return or never leave.
- Verify that the animals are bats
- Check your state regulations for laws on bat removal and times of year bats can legally be evicted
- Identify the holes the bats use for entering the structure
- Close off all bat entry points using proper sealants except for the main entry points
- Install The Bat Evictor over the remaining bat exit points left open
- Perform a bat watch during proper weather conditions.
- 30 minutes before sunset watch for bat activity near the areas where you installed The Bat Evictor
- Leave The Bat Evictor in place until all the bats have exited the building (in perfect conditions this only takes a couple of nights)
- Remove The Bat Evictor device and permanently seal off the bat’s exit point
Tip: Bats can leave behind hazardous waste which needs cleanup; after you perform the bat control service you should sanitize the soiled areas.