ADVION ROACH GEL BAIT RESERVOIR 4 X 30 GM TUBES/CTN
ADVION ROACH GEL BAIT RESERVOIR 4 X 30 GM TUBES/CTN
- Price $34.80 EACH
Advion Roach Bait Gel is powered by a unique, high-performing bait matrix that targets even the toughest species of gel bait-averse roaches including German, American, and Brown-Banded. Apply Advion Roach Bait Gel as a crack and crevice treatment indoors and outdoors in commercial, residential, and industrial sites.
Cockroaches adapt quickly, which is why it's important to rotate gel baits to help manage potential aversion and resistance. AdvionCockroach or Advion Evolution, along with Optigard® Cockroach GelBait, can be used as part of a recommended three-month rotation,which matches the average life cycle of a German cockroach.
NOT FOR SALE IN: AK, CA, HI, NY, PR, NON U S LOCATIONS
HOW ADVION ROACH BAIT GEL WORKS
The brief delay in mortality caused by the active ingredient Indoxacarb allows cockroaches to consume the bait and return to the harborage site to contaminate other cockroaches resulting in significant reduction in infestation levels. Each roach that comes in contact with bait can contaminate up to 40 other roaches by way of contact, feces, or the other roaches feeding on its poisoned carcass. This domino effect knocks out roach populations at an incredible rate.
PESTS CONTROLLED WITH ADVION COCKROACH BAIT GEL: Cockroaches such as German, American, Australian, Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental, and Brown-Banded.
Use Advion Roach Bait Gel indoors and outdoors as a crack and crevice treatment to control even the toughest of infestations. Advion Cockroach Gel Bait is excellent for German roaches as they are the most common indoor infesting roach. Advion Cockroach Gel Bait may be used in conjunction with Insect Growth Regulators for even more complete control of all life stages of cockroaches.
ADVION COCKROACH GEL BAIT APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Always read the product label completely before use.
- For heavy infestations of cockroaches, apply 3 to 5 spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
- For light to moderate infestations of cockroaches, apply 1-3 spots of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait per 10 linear feet.
- Each spot of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait should equal about 0.5 grams (approx. 1/4” diameter)
- For all levels of cockroach infestations, when a bead of Advion Cockroach Gel Bait is used, apply a small thin bead that is less than 1/8” wide and approximately 2 inches long.
Each 30 g tube yields approximately 60 bait placements. Each box of 4 x 30 g tubes yields approximately 240 placements.
ADVION COCKROACH GEL BAIT IS FOR USE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
Residential, Institutional, Commercial, and Industrial Areas; Use sites include single and multi-family residential buildings, schools, commercial and industrial facilities (including warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, food handling/storage establishments), and transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, buses; residential homes, industrial facilities, offices, warehouses, commercial kitchens, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, buses, trains, aircraft, retail and commercial establishments, and other areas infested with cockroaches
WHEN APPLYING ADVION COCKROACH GEL BAIT INDOORS:
- Apply 3 to 5 spots of gel bait per 10 linear feet for heavy infestations.
- Apply 1 to 3 spots of gel bait per 10 linear feet for light to moderate infestations.
Advion Cockroach Gel Bait should be applied to areas frequented by cockroaches such as between different elements of construction, between equipment and floors, openings leading into voids and hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes, doors and windows, and behind and under appliances, cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that cockroaches are typically known to hide.
WHEN APPLYING ADVION COCKROACH GEL BAIT OUTDOORS:
- A thorough inspection around a structure may reveal areas where cockroaches are gaining access. Attempts should be made to remove the access.
- Advion Cockroach Gel Bait may also be applied as a spot or thin bead (see above) to pest entry sites such as along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewer areas, adjacent trees which harbor cockroaches, along walls, garbage holding areas, or suitable placement site acting as a cockroach harborage. Bait placements should be made to reduce the potential of subsequent human contact.
- * Bait placements should be inspected periodically and fresh bait applied as needed.
- * Bait should be placed in cracks and crevices to reduce exposure to rain, dust, and sunlight.
ADVION COCKROACH GEL BAIT FEATURES
* Pet safe when used as directed
- Complete spectrum pest control
- Targets even gel bait-averse species of cockroaches
- New, high-performing bait matrix
- Thorough cockroach infestation elimination
- High consumption bait
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Commercial, residential, and industrial sites
* Baits use very little active ingredient making them very low risk products for your home or business
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR USING ADVION ROACH GEL BAIT
- * Avoid applying Advion Cockroach Gel Bait to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
- * Surfaces treated with Advion Cockroach Gel Bait should not be treated with residual sprays. Only apply after any spraying is completely dry.
- * Repeat applications may be made upon inspection during follow-up inspections of the treated areas.
- * Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
- * Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
* Do not apply bait to surfaces where the temperature may exceed 120-130 degrees F because this may cause the bait to liquefy and the gel to lose effectiveness.
* If gel comes into contact with exposed surfaces, remove the bait and wash the area with soap and water.
* Store out of extreme temperatures and direct sunlight for up to one year.
* Avoid placing bait on porous surfaces, e.g. concrete or cardboard, or where it may be exposed to air currents. These conditions may cause the bait to dry out and be less attractive.
* If response slows down, try rotating with another brand of Syngenta cockroach bait.
* Always practice good sanitation by eliminating other food and water sources to make the bait more attractive.